I know the ideas are a little vague or worded wrong, most of mine are. Especially when it's just the ideas/thoughts going through my head during another note session in Planning Your Future. QUIT COMPLAINING.
Why is sleep my immediate solution to everything? I guess because it passes time... For mostly any problem I'll tell people to just "give it time." In time things will be better. Well, most people don't enjoy waiting for that time to come. I am one of those people who suffer from impatience. My head just kind of fast forwards through things that are unwanted or unhappymaking/unenjoyful. Time is not a factor in my brain, but that's another subject for another time. Anyway, any time I am going through something like that, I can only think of how good sleep sounds at that particular moment. I'm always tired but I don't really think that is caused by a lack of sleep. I definitely get sufficient sleep at night. I'm fairly certain that I've just conditioned myself to sleep anytime I'm not doing something satisfying or enjoyable. Why do I think this way? Well, every time I'm bored, unhappy, stressed, annoyed, reading a text book, angry, etc. I start to strongly desire a break from consciousness. It passes time until I'm again in a favorable situation. That may be one of the reasons why for me the rest of this high school thing really feels like a waste of time. I come here and for the rest of the day I'm tired and I feel like I could be doing something much more beneficial like... well... sleeping.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment